Tower Crew Foreman and Leads
|Title:||Tower Crew Foreman and Leads|
Crew Leads and Foreman should have the ability to prepare all types of required internal paperwork. (Schedules, daily reports, time-sheets etc.) Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, sweeps, and specifications. Crew Leads and Foremen are required to ensure safety standards and requirements are adhered to by craftsmen and others when in the operational area, tools and equipment are inspected daily and are operated safely. Leads by example; setting both the character and tone for crews to follow. Crew Leads and Foremen will perform constant job walks to identify tools and equipment requires and the crew size and skill level of crew required for the completion of the site (scope) requirements. In addition crew leads and foreman must have LTE Experience, Climbing & Rescue Certification, First Aid/CPR Certification, Anritsu Certification, PIMS Certification and/or experience and the ability to demonstrate knowledge/skill in these areas.
Crew Leads and Foremen will give continuous direction to team and ensure that directions are followed. Crew Leads and Foremen will also be responsible for ensuring the quality of work is to specifications for communication work site as well as the safe and ethical behavior of his or her crew members and if applicable subcontractors. Candidates for these positions (Crew Leads/Foremen) should have strong ethical and safety values with the ability to coach and mentor team members to deliver on-time, safe, quality cell sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure crew members are trained, certified/qualified to perform work.
• Ensure crews is properly equipped to perform work
• Supervise several crews for the installation and testing of antennas including connector installation, weather proofing, associated grounding, positioning antennas to correct tilt and azimuth, and performing sweep and grounding tests.
• Perform inspections of work in progress and completed installation
• Ensure crews are performing in scope work, and document any changes
• Ensure required documentation is completed for turnover of site to market management
• 5 years of supervisory experience and a minimum of 2 years tower supervisory experience.
• Strong safety values and safety leadership skills
• Broad knowledge of tower construction methods and safe work practices
• Broad knowledge of safe rigging practices required with tower work
• Able to read engineering drawings, details and specifications
• Anritsu certification and/or experience (must demonstrate/perform)
• Andrews, CommScope, and RFS Certified
• Competent Climber Trained and Certified with recognized organization
• OSHA 10 hour certification
• EME/RF trained
• Basic first aid and CPR trained
• Computer literate
• Good communications skill
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications